Sunday 22 January 2017

ATCAS103 and CASology232 - Make a Wish

Hello!

I had a little bit of time today to create a card. Yippee! I created a black and white masked floral arrangement and topped it with a die cut sentiment. I love the simple elegant beauty of the monochromatic colour scheme.
I used Altenew Adore You stamps and PTI die for the sentiment.

I'm entering this into CASology where the theme is CUT - I used a die-cut sentiment.
 I'm also entering into Addicted to CAS where the code word is WISH - sentiment is Make a Wish
Thank-you for dropping by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Gorgeous card, Michelle! I love the strong contrast of black and white, and your sentiment is fabulous! I'm so glad that I inspired you...Thanks for letting me know :)

Skye said...

A lovely card. The use of black and white is very elegant

Susan said...

Love your monochromatic card. It is so pretty! Thanks for sharing at ATCAS!

Joyce said...

So sophisticated and elegant. Love the black and white and the simple lines. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

Pia S said...

It's a wonderful and classy card. And the sort of design that works for birthdays, anniversaries and even as a condolence card, it's all up to your choice of sentiment.

Barb Ghig said...

My apologies, Michelle...I also meant to say thank you for playing along with us this week at Addicted to CAS! It's always great to see your creations in the gallery!

Melissa said...

Oh my! This is so striking!!! Love the black and white color scheme and the overall elegance of this!
Thank you so much for joining us over at CASology! :)

lostinpaper said...

Oh WOW, this is totally amazing Michelle, I adore it (is that a pun?)!

Kim S said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! You did an amazing job of building up that stamp set!

anja curvers said...

Awesome card as always love the monochromatic design. Thanks for joining us over at ATCAS.