Sunday 25 December 2016

Altenew December Challenge

Hello!

Merry Christmas! I'm on holidays and I've been taking advantage of the luxury of time to do some cardmaking. My kids are happily busy with their Christmas gifts and I'm happily playing with all of my neglected stamps and inks.

Altenew's December challenge is A Year in Review, meaning we can choose any one of 2016's inspirations as our starting point. :-)

I chose the March 2016 inspiration to create my card.
I recently took advantage of the bundle package of Vintage Roses and Painted Greetings. I am so happy that I did! These sets are going to keep me busy for quite a while! :-) 
Thank-you for dropping by to visit me!

Michelle
xxx


4 comments:

Lynn said...

Beautiful Michelle! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

lostinpaper said...

Aren't those bundles great value, too good to miss out on (wink). Your flowers and card are both so serene Michelle, I've had the urge to play with vintage roses myself, I just need those holidays myself lol, thanks for the inspiration.

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card...just love all your beautiful flowers.

Leigh Penner said...

Gorgeous!