Tuesday 30 August 2016

GDP051 and NBUS7 - Pineapples!

Hello!

Recently a fabulous SU! pineapple stamp made its way into my collection. To be honest, this pineapple almost jumped out of the catalogue and into my lap on my first flick through. ;-)

This week at Global Design Project the theme is FOOD which is just perfect for me to take my pineapple on its first outing. :-)
Having spent many days on my aunt and uncle's pineapple farm as a kid, pineapples have a special place in my heart. In fact, they have a special part in our whole extended family's hearts because we all spent many happy times on that farm. This card is for my aunty. I also made her a boxed set of pineapple cards as a gift with pineapple-stamped envelopes to match.
I haven't photographed them all, but they're all different colours, just like real life pineapples!

This pineapple also fits into the category of NBUS (never before used schtuff) so I'm entering over at Darnell's current challenge.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

10 comments:

Kylie said...

What a cool pineapple. I love your different colour schemes! xx

Aileen said...

Brilliant card set, love the pineapple.

~amy~ said...

Wonderful...that stamp is def on my wish list!

Susan Raihala said...

What great use of color!!! Love your card!

Anonymous said...

What a great card - I love that pineapple stamp.

Helen F. said...

Ohhh, love this pineapple card set. Very cool colors :)

Stampin' Dolce said...

I love this stamp set and I love your card! Thank-you for taking the Global Design Project challenge this week!! - Krista from Canada

Darnell said...

Man, Michelle, you should make pineapple art for advertising purposes! You have really done amazing coloring on these! I'm sure your Aunt will be absolutely thrilled with her gift set. How cool that they had a pineapple farm you could visit!! Thank you so much for playing in my NBUS Challenge #7!! Enjoy your day!! Big hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Jess said...

I love these! It's great when our memories help us out with ideas. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!