Friday 19 August 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 186

Hello!

For this week at CAS(E) This Sketch I had brilliant idea to use patterned paper and dies. No stamping! Everything was going well until I made one small error on one of the two cards I was creating, which then meant BOTH cards had a small error. I'm not going to tell you what it is, and hope you don't notice, haha! ;-)

This first card was my original concept.
This is the fabulous inspiration sketch. I love this. I had all sorts of awesome ideas, but sadly not enough time to make them all.
The second card was a bonus from the fact that I cut two rectangles to create my angled cut for the original card.
Here they are side-by-side, showing off that pretty paper. It's Stampin' Up! From the current catalogue, but I've forgotten its name. The "hello" die is from Papertrey Ink.
Please take some time to visit the rest of the team, they've made some amazing cards.

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx


3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

These are so fabulous, Michelle! Wonderful takes on the sketch!

Marybeth said...

Both are beautiful Michelle, love the navy too!

Susi said...

Beautiful DP pick for this inlaid diecut sentiment technique - fabulous cards!