Friday 12 August 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 185

Hello!

I'm here with my card for CAS(E) This Sketch!
I used PTI Harvest Berries and a Hero Arts sentiment.
I missed last week. I had two German violinists living in my rumpus room for the week and I couldn't sneak in to use my craft supplies! It was lovely to have the girls with us, they were excellent guests, and missing my crafting was a small price to pay. :-) They were part of Stuttgart Youth Chamber Orchestra and they were attending a youth orchestra event here in Australia - they toured Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane. My daughter's ensemble hosted them while they were here in Brisbane.

This week I've had my 8 year old with a vomiting virus. It's been rather horrible, as these things tend to be. I'm very tired. Even though I've cleaned everything top to bottom three times over, I still feel like I haven't got it all clean. So many loads of washing! The good news is (crossing fingers and toes) that the rest of us haven't caught it.

Yesterday, when I thought she was better after about 30 hours clear of illness, I took her to the Ekka (the annual Brisbane Fair). We had a great time looking at the animals and went on a ride and checked the displays out and ate food. Then her tummy started aching again so we headed quickly home.

I'm hoping next week is less eventful in our household!

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Michelle! Wonderful take on the sketch!

I Card Everyone said...

German violinists in your rumpus room??? You couldn't make that up, Michelle!!! I missed you, but you are BACK with a darling card - I forget this is a favorite stamp =]
=] xx

Paula Dobson said...

Sounds like you have had your hands full Michelle! Obviously a little craft time was just what the doctor ordered - just look at the knock out you created. Love the DSP style stamping on the back panel.

Jen Mitchell said...

Well, you've certainly been busy. "Violinists Living in my Rumpus Room" sounds like a fun movie that I should see! And sick kids are no fun but hopefully things are better now! I love your take on the sketch. The ginkgo leaves are fabulous!

Susi said...

What a great way to use that PTI stamp set (an oldie but goodie!). Love it in the blue with red accents.

Hannelie said...

Beautiful design Michelle!