Monday 15 August 2016

Altenew August Challenge

Hello!

Have you seen the inspiration over at Altenew's August Challenge? Flamingoes! They're so fabulous I just had to join in. There are already many, many beautiful cards in the gallery. It's worth heading over to take a look - they're GORGEOUS!

This is my card for the challenge.
I used Wild Hibiscus and Label Love stamps. I masked the butterflies and stamped flowers and leaves in the background in a very pale warm grey. I love how this turned out.
Thanks for dropping by to visit!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LOve your pink flutterby's, Michelle!!! OH don't I wish I could 'bloom' a few in this color? Gorgeous card, my friend... best of luck!!! xx
=]

lostinpaper said...

Stunning card Michelle, love the subtle stamping in the background and the added glitter is perfect!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I love this!

Donnadoll said...

Gorgeous card!

wannabcre8tive said...

This is such a beautiful card. I love the pink butterflies.