Thursday 7 January 2016

Fusion 2nd Anniversary Celebration

Hello!

Happy New Year!

Today we celebrate two years of Fusion Card Challenge! We've all invited some guest designers to join in the fun. The inspiration photo is gorgeous and the sketch is super. I just know you'll be inspired to join us with your own creation!

I used Altenew Wild Hibiscus and PTI Scripted and Teach & Inspire stamps to create my card.
The guest designer that I invited along is Michele Ferguson from I Card Everyone, who I admire greatly for her gorgeous CAS creations. Michele is a wonderful, fun, and friendly person, and I'm so glad I made friends with her!
Michele made two cards and because I couldn't choose just one, I had to share both!
Aren't they beautiful?!

I hope you join us in our 2nd year celebrations! Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

18 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

OH how gorgeous! I must say your way with a one-layer card is captivating! Brilliant!
I am so glad we made friends, too, Michelle! Thanks again for inviting me to the party! xx
=]

Lynn said...

Perfect to choose Michele as a guest. Love both of your cards!

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely chevron behind your beautiful bloom Michelle! Julia xx

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card!!
And Michele has beautiful creations, as well.

Barb said...

Soooo pretty, Michelle! Love how you used those colors!

sandie said...

Gorgeous card Michelle, love the chevrons. Love Michele's card, off to see her post now x

Loll said...

LOVE your one layer beauty Michelle! Your watercoloured flower is gorgeous and looks so happy over top of the chevron strip. Great design! Congrats on celebrating 2 years at Fusion.

Tracey McNeely said...

Michelle your flower is gorgeous with the big chevron in the background!

Karren said...

Oh, this is beautiful! How you've used the chevron behind the flower is so clever and I love that sentiment.

Michelle Lupton said...

This card would brighten anybody's day! Lovely :)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

gorgeous, stunning! Off to visit your guest dt! :)

SonjaK said...

Such a pretty card! Love how you've masked off the flower for the chevron in the back. And Michele, too, created two fabulous cards.

Miriam Prantner said...

Loving both your takes on the image! The yellow chevrons with the flower make me happy!

Lee-Anne said...

Such a striking one layer design! Gorgeous!

Aileen said...

Beautiful cards, all three. Love the colour combination and each card looks so unique. Just perfect

Brandi said...

Your card is stunning! Love that flower set!!!

Unknown said...

I love your clean and simple one layer card!! You've captured all of the elements of the inspiration photo so beautifully!! The chevron, the colors, and the flowers, all are perfection!!

Lyndal said...

FABulous colours Michelle, love those flowers against the chevrons! THANK YOU so much for your gorgeous gift too, reminds me of crafting every time I walk by!