Friday 15 January 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 155

Hello!

It's time for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch Challenge! When I first looked at the sketch, I thought of using two different patterned papers to create the two sides of the design but, when I sat down to make my card, those butterflies had other ideas!
I used Happy Little Stampers Butterfly Birthday and Wplus9 Whole Lotta Happy stamps.
I hope you're inspired to join us in the fun this week. The design team have created some beautiful cards to get your creativity sparked!

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the black and pop of red!

Nora Noll said...

So pretty!! Love the fun way you interpreted the sketch with the patterns on each side. Great pop of red too!!

Kylie said...

Michelle, I love your butterfly background. The pop of red is awesome! xx

Shelly said...

Oooh, fabulous card!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just gorgeous...love that black and red.

Leigh Penner said...

I love your fabulous take on the sketch, Michelle!