Friday 11 December 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 152

Hello!

It's time for a new challenge at CAS(E) This Sketch! I took a temporary vacation from my Christmas card making to create a New Home card. :-)
I used PTI On The Farm stamps and dies.
Life has been busy. Last week-end my 8 year old danced in four ballet concerts. This week-end, starting Friday, my 13 year old is competing in the water polo state titles. After this week I only have one week of work before I take two weeks of holiday over Christmas and New Year. I am SO looking forward to that break!

Thanks for dropping by!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous take on the sketch, Michelle! I love it!

Paula Dobson said...

I love you take on this sketch Michelle. It's a great card to welcome someone into their new home and a great play on words! Merry Christmas. Enjoy your two weeks off work!

I Card Everyone said...

How fabulous!! a welcomed break, I imagine, and it paid off!
=]

Lynn said...

You deserve the break Michelle! Our kids and work keep us running. Love your card!

Kim Heggins said...

So adorable...just love this.