Friday 6 November 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 148

Hello!

I'm back for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch! This week we have a new design team member joining us. It's the one and only Jen Mitchell! Yay! Welcome, Jen!

My card is simple with a very tiny little bit of glitter so that the butterfly is the star of the show. I turned Leigh's gorgeous sketch on its side.
I used PTI Think Big Favorite stamps, Matt Stack 1 die, and Memory Box butterfly dies (Asti Wings and Vivienne).
That butterfly can be any shape, you don't have to use a butterfly. I just can't resist any excuse to use butterflies on my cards. ;-)

Life has been very busy this week. Work is crazy and unlikely to settle down any time soon. Family life remains as busy as ever. Thank-goodness for time to make cards and relax!

Thanks for visiting! I hope you're inspired to join in the fun.

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love this, Michelle! Wonderful take on the sketch -- I love how you totally made it your own!

Susanne Vargas said...

This is so pretty! Love the glitter body of the butterfly - it adds a special touch!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous card...love that sweet butterfly.

Happy Dance said...

I have to say that pink makes me happy. As does this card! CAS and full of pink! Very sweet - really like how you've turned the sketch on its side - shows the versatility of it perfectly. Great card. Bev

Jen Mitchell said...

Thanks for the warm welcome Michelle! Love your CAS card. The sparkly bit makes for one spectacular butterfly!

karen h said...

Such a pretty card! Love the glitter on the butterfly!