Friday 4 September 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 139

Hello!

I'm here to share my card for this week's CAS(E) This Sketch. I may have gone wandering slightly away from the sketch when my creativity struck. ;-)
I used PTI Phrase Play #10 die and stamps. I coloured the wreath using Copics.
This card is destined for my darling hubby. He doesn't read my blog (I believe) so I'm pretty safe sharing it here first. :-)  Our wedding anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks. We've been married for 16 years this year, and together for 22 years. Life really is better with him by my side.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

This is so beautiful and that has to be one of the sweetest sentiments made! Just love it.

Lynn said...

I can completely see where the sketch took you. Gorgeous and I am sure your hubby will love it.

Michele Kovack said...

This is so pretty!!

Shelly said...

Sooo pretty!!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Michelle! Fabulous take on the sketch!

Susie W. said...

Beautiful card Michelle. Love the floral stamping!

Shona Chambers said...

This is so pretty Michelle, love the soft colouring of the leaves and flowers. Its perfect for the challenge!! My husband wouldn't have a clue where to find my blog either!