Monday 17 August 2015

Super Girl strikes again!

Hello!

I know there are only so many times I can show off my little Super Girl, but I love her so much that I think she'll continue to make regular appearances here on the blog. :-)  Maybe I secretly have a desire to be a Super Hero myself... ;-) My girls reckon that this girl looks like me. :-) I usually make my Super Girls just like my girls - fair and blonde - but I stretched myself to make darker hair and skin this time. I'll get more adventurous, I promise (as the Copic collection grows slowly)!
I used MFT You're Super stamps, and the mask die came from Super Boy. He was happy to share.

I used the MFT Sketch Challenge sketch for my design layout.
The colour scheme came from Colour Me! Challenge.
Thank-you for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

7 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute as can be, Michelle! I want this stamp set so bad ;). Love the ring to highlight your little superhero, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Colour Me...!

Shelly said...

So fun and sweet!

Bhavana said...

Such a sweet and adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!

Antonia said...

Hi Michelle,
I love that super hero girl and the layout of the card. The red circle directly draws your attention. I think all mothers are actually super hero's! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Me…!
Hugs Antonia

Jen W. said...

She is pretty awesome and you always rock her! :) Love the shiny lightning bolts too.

Miriam Prantner said...

Love that you used Super Girl for this sketch! The lighting bolts are perfect and I love your coloring! So glad you joined us at MFT!

Kim Heggins said...

Oh my goodness....your sweet little super hero is as adorable as can be. Thanks for joining us at Colour Me!