Sunday 9 August 2015

Hello Friend!

Hello!

You all know I can't resist a great CAS inspiration, so it won't be a surprise to see me joining in over at MUSE Card Club this week! I didn't get terribly creative, I basically just recreated the inspiration card, because I love it so much! :-)
I used PTI Birds & Blooms stamps.

This is the inspiration card from our Muse Joan.
Because I have used that little twine bow on my card, I am also entering into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge where Simon says to Tie it Up!

This week we have a public holiday on Wednesday. I will be celebrating my aunty's 80th birthday with our family. I'm so looking forward to a week where I am at home and where I get a bonus day with my family. :-)

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

11 comments:

Lynn said...

Love, love, love. Beautiful CASE!

~amy~ said...

so perfect!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous take from Joan's card!

Marilyn said...

Wonderful take on Joan's card.

Tenia Nelson said...

So pretty!!

Jenni's Jems said...

A fabulous take on Joan's card ,but with your own twist...love it!x

Unknown said...

simply perfect!

Happy Dance said...

Wonderful CAS beauty! Great take on Joan's card too. Have a fun day celebrating your Auntie's 80th. Love this card!!! Bev

foleysfriend said...

Lovely interpretation of Joan's MUSE card; beautiful

Aileen said...

Love your card, I was going to see if I could do this as well but after much procrastination I came up with an idea and missed the dead line so it sits on my desk looking at me.

Kim Heggins said...

This is just so beautiful. I love your take on the Muse card, and that sweet teal twine, so perfect!