Friday 21 August 2015

CAS(E) This Sketch 137 - Happy Father's Day!

Hello!

For those of you in Australia, this serves as your reminder - Father's Day approaches! If, like me, you have a Dad who is overseas, you need to get cracking and send that card! I think I may be too late. Italian mail is notoriously slow. I usually allow three weeks for a card to get there from here. I used the CAS(E) This Sketch sketch for my Dad's card.
I used SU! Crazy About You stamps and Hello You dies. Colours are Blackberry Bliss, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, and PTI Hawaiian Shores.
I took the colours from last week's Colour Q. I wish I'd made a card in time to join in, it was a great colour combo! Something completely different to my usual style, and I loved being stretched in this direction. :-)

Thanks for dropping by to visit me! I hope you join us at CAS(E) This Sketch this week!

Michelle
xxx

4 comments:

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful Michelle...love those fall colors.

Darnell said...

This is a fantastic design for the CTS, Michelle! I hope your card gets there in time! Your Dad will cherish it!! Hugs, Darnell

Leigh Penner said...

I love this! Wonderful take on the sketch!

Joyce said...

Beautiful father's day card. I love all your angles.