Saturday 25 April 2015

Super Awesome Girl!

Hello!

Recently I was lucky enough to win a voucher from My Favorite Things stamps. Within about five minutes of winning that voucher, I was in the shop deciding what I was going to buy. Shortly thereafter, I placed my order... and then started the waiting, and stalking the mail tracker, as my parcel made its way all the way to the other side of the world to me here in Australia. What did I buy? Well, a few things, including You're Super. Because I have two super girls of my own and several super-girl nieces, I thought this stamp set would get well used. ;-)

I made this card using both the colour and sketch inspiration at MFT Challenges.
I coloured Super Awesome Girl using Copics and SU! Blendabilities (discontinued). I switched the sketch around slightly.

The colour challenge is:
I really enjoyed creating this girl. I hope you like her as much as I do!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Kelly Latevola said...

She is SUPER-fabulous! Your copic coloring is awesome Michelle!!

Darnell said...

I'm not surprised you went for this, Michelle, with your super awesome girls! It's really fabulous!! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell

Veronica Z said...

This card is fantastic! Your coloring is amazing and you did a fabulous job combining challenges! Thank you for playing along with the MFT Sketch Challenge!

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...AWESOME card! Love it.

Miriam Prantner said...

This might be my favorite set every and I LOVE that you worked her into this color combo! What a fantastic card! So glad you played along at MFT!

Susan R. Opel said...

Love seeing super girl out of her traditional colors! Really cool, Michelle!