Thursday 26 February 2015

Fusion - pastel feathers

Hello!

Fusion Card Challenge is so much fun this week! The inspiration photo is fun (I'm wishing I had bowties to use) and the sketch is awesome! I used both with a little bit of creative interpretation to create a fusion of sketch and photo inspiration. I've seen a few very cool bowtie cards in the past couple of weeks so I have high hopes for the cards I'll see in the gallery! :-)
I used Waltzingmouse Stamps Funky Feathers stamps. Sentiment is from WM Fine Feathers. Colours are SU! Cameo Coral, Pool Party, Pretty in Pink, and Poppy Parade.
It's been a while since I shared a photo of my dog, Coco. So here are a couple for your viewing pleasure. ;-)

Before her grooming on the week-end.
We always feel a little sad giving her a short clip when she's so cute and fluffy, but then she turns to velvet and we forget all about the fluff!
And just for fun, a close-up of her nose.
Thank-you for visiting! I hope you can join us at Fusion this week. If you wander over to the right side-bar, you'll find the links of all my team mates. They're definitely worth a visit. :-)

Michelle
xxx


8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the colors...such a cute puppy :)

Julia Aston said...

A great design with the feather stamps Michelle! and Coco looks so cute all groomed up!

Shelly said...

Such a pretty card! And your puppy is so cute!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your card and the photos you shared, too!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Michelle,

I WANT that stamp set!!! I love the way you used it.

And your Dawg? Well I just ROTFL looking at your pics. I love to take pics as well. Thanks for taking the time to share those with us out here too.

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh those eyes, Cocoa is such a sweetie! Sorry she distracted me, wonderful card too! ;)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

lovely card and cute puppy!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Beautiful card! I love those funky feathers. Coco is adorable - over a year since her ordeal!