Thursday 5 June 2014

Case Study 194

Hello!

It's the start of a brand new month and that means we have a brand new muse at Case Study! June's muse is the super-amazing Pamela Ho! I have been a fan of Pamela's for a long time, probably from when she first started up her blog. This first card is one of my all-time favourite Pamela cards. I pinned it when she first made it and I've wanted to CASE it forever. To be honest, I've just wanted to straight out copy it, it's so awesome!!

This is my card. Nowhere near as creative as Pamela's but I'm pretty sure you can see the inspiration. ;-)
Thank-you for coming by. I hope you can join in with us at Case Study this week.

Michelle
xxx

2 comments:

Ardyth said...

NICE! You're making me wish I had that cover plate!

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the way you used the cover plate to create a flower Michele!