Tuesday 24 December 2013

CASE Study #171

Hello!

I just love the inspiration at CASE Study this week. I've had a hugely busy week, firstly finishing up for the year at work, and then preparing for my family Christmas celebration, which we had on Sunday. My card making has taken a very far back seat. I've had an idea sitting at the back of my head since I saw the inspiration last Thursday, and I thought I'd get it out onto a card before the deadline! :-)
I used PTI Mighty Oak stamps and coverplate die. Colours are SU! Ruby Red, Pacific Point, Gumball Green, Pumpkin Pie, and Ranger Archival Black. I also sprayed with gold Smooch spritz.

I used the Mighty Oak coverplate to create a template to paint the tree and leaves. Then I stamped over the leaves in black.

The inspiration was this:
I have hopes that I will be back before the end of today with a card to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Fingers crossed that I make it back! I do have a little last minute shopping left to do.

Thanks for visiting!

Michelle
xxx

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Michelle!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Such a clever interpretation - I love it (I restrained myself from getting this stamp/die from PTI - now I really want it!) I love the soft colours of the water coloured tree and the b & white stamping!
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Marlena M. said...

Michelle, this is STUNNING! I love it. Merry Christmas!

My Paper Epiphany said...

Congrats to you too!

Susie W. said...

Beautiful card Michelle. Congrats on your Top 3 at CASE Study!