Friday 24 May 2013

Muse #18

Hello!

I've made a card for Muse Challenge #18. It is the end of a long and tiring week at work, so I'm not sure how my creativity is going...  here is my card. :-)
I used Simon Says Stamp Flower Friend. The patterned paper is PTI Hibiscus Burst. The little hearts are washi tape. Inks are Hero Arts Pale Tomato Shadow Ink, SU! Primrose Petals, Cameo Coral, Pretty in Pink, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Poppy Parade, and Memento Tuxedo Black.

The Muse this week is Marion Vagg. The Muse team is seriously awesome! This is Marion's card.
Marion used Jane's Doodles Doodle Flowers. I love this set, but I don't have it yet. I sat looking at my other Jane's Doodles stamps, hoping for inspiration, but it just didn't come tonight. So I pulled out Flower Friend by Simon Says Stamp instead. I love Marion's colouring. I don't have copics (or any other colouring pens), so it was either paper-piecing or bright stamping. My tired old brain called for stamping to save me the fussy cutting, LOL!

Thanks for coming to visit. I'll be back over the week-end with some more cards, I promise!

Michelle
xxx


25 comments:

Lynn said...

I love this bright cheery card Michelle!

Unknown said...

Love your card!

Michelle said...

Beautiful and bright... a perfect interpretation of the Muse card!

Ardyth said...

Love this bright take on the Muse - great flowers! Thanks for playing along!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card-and a fabulous take on the Muse card :)
Best wishes,Nessa xx

Barb said...

Wow! That card looks amazing, Michelle! Your bright, beautiful flowers are perfectly stamped! LOVE this! Hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...this is one amazing card! So bright and the receiver will feel your warm hug and sure to bring a smile to their face.

Suzanne Russell said...

Both are such bright and cheery cards! Great job, you brightened my day! : )

Unknown said...

Love your bright sunny flowers!

Janet's Joy said...

I'd say your creativity is working very well!! Love your card!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is stunning, Michelle ... love the vibrant colours and the absolutely perfect stamping! Anita :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bright card! I just love the colours you've used especially the bright pink!

Karen M said...

Stunning card Michelle - I love all your beautiful flowers - hugs xx

Linda said...

Such a bright cheery card.

Neets B said...

Wow, Michelle, this card just jumps out from the gallery, its so bright and cheery. Quick question, what ink do you use as these colours are stunning :)

RitaR said...

Lovely stamping ... so bright and cheerful!

Gillian R said...

So bright and pretty, love the bright pink

Sue McRae said...

What a happy little flower garden!

Greta said...

Wow this is pretty! Love the flower images you used--great card!

lostinpaper said...

This is soo pretty Michelle, I just love these bright cheery flowers!

Jenny said...

Love your pretty row of cheery flowers Michelle.. your creativity is definitely present and correct :0)
jenny x

Lesley said...

This is gorgeous Michelle, love the stamping you did and the bright colours. SO very pretty!

Jen W. said...

Your creativity is just fine, Michelle! Gorgeous stamping an I'd love the swirly centers on those flowers. :)

Marion said...

Your creativity also looks great to me Michelle! I love love love your take on my card. So bright and happy!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I adore this bright colored card! How is it I am missing all this eye candy? :) I believe I will em subscribe.