Monday 5 November 2012

Tuesday Trigger - Ready For Red

Hello!

I am at home, waiting for a doctor's appointment to see about an allergic reaction I had over the week-end. Don't you just love the puffed up face and eyes that accompany the maddening itch of allergy? Ugh!

Anyway, other than putting on a load of washing while I wait, I thought I'd whip up a card for this week's Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World, Ready for Red.
I embossed Hero Arts Collage Music Background in cream, the SU! Ornament Keepsakes are clear embossed. Colours are PTI Fresh Linen, SU! Early Espresso, Soft Suede, Real Red.

After cutting about five different card bases, the Fresh Linen was the winner. In the photo, it doesn't look like it quite matches, but trust me, in real life it does. :-) None of the dark card bases worked, which is what I was imagining during my design phase on this one.

Anyway, this is the trigger photo. So elegant!
Thanks for coming to visit!

Michelle
xxx

6 comments:

Joyce said...

Sorry to hear about your allergies. This is a very striking card. Those ornaments look very rich--almost like velvet on my computer.

~amy~ said...

Ugh, sorry about the allergic reaction:( your card is simply elegant!!!

Barb said...

Wow, even with puffy eyes you created beautiful cards, Michelle! Love this wonderful take on the trigger! Hope you feel better soon!

Lynn said...

Oh no...I hope you feel better. This card is stunning. I love the embossed background....gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Sorry to hear about your allergies, hopefully you will clear up fast. Your card is absolutely STUNNING Michelle--gorgeous.

T said...

I love this trigger photo, and I love your card! <3