Saturday 13 August 2011

Hoppy Birthday!


Hello,

My little girl is off to a 5th birthday party today.  I had an idea brewing for this card for a couple of weeks.  When I described it to my daughter, she said, "No, that doesn't sound very good". When I showed her the card she said, "Well, it isn't very good. He'll play with it, that's what little kids do with cards that aren't very good."  So I added a flower, and she said, "Yes, now it's perfect!" LOL  My little girl cracks me up.

I used Garden Green designer paper lily pads (made from ovals with a notch cut out), Not Quite Navy pond, Bashful Blue card matte as sky, pale Green grass, whisper white clouds (build a cupcake punch), I coloured the froggy with Inktense Apple Green and SU Garden Green spots. The flower is Cameo Coral and Real Red punched with a flower punch. The stamp set is Garden Friends by Jane's Doodles.

I LOVE it, what do you think?

Michelle
xxx

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Only a girl would say it needed a flower! But I have to agree, it looks perfect.

Jenny said...

Fantastic card Michelle, I love your little girls comments, they say the cutest things...mine are past that age now :(
Jenny x